Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tunisia Empire

In the 600s the Arabs conquer the present day Tunisia Territory. In 909 the Berbers take over the region Tunisia from the Arabs. Modern day Tunisia was once the home of the Fatimids named after Ali's wife and Muhammads daughter Fatima. The Fatimids conquered the Abbasid and in 969 build up their new capital in Cairo in 973. Soon after the Fatimids would rule all of Tunisia to Syria. "Syria, Algeria and Tunisia were lost to a series of viziers in 1043-1048."

"Age of Empires III: The Age of Crusades - ALPHA VERSION RELEASED! - Age of Empires III Heaven Forum." Home Page - Age of Empires III Heaven. 31 May 2009 .

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete